We are seeking talented and dedicated Nurses (LPN or RN) for our Staunton Virginia care center.
Be Sure To Ask About...
• Our employee appreciation program with monthly, quarterly and semi-annual rewards!
• Flexible shift scheduling
• Sign on bonus up to $5000
• Bi-weekly College Scholarship Loan Incentive Program
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding "Long Term Relationships" with your patients and their families? If so, look no further than Consulate Health Care.
Envoy of Staunton is a 170-bed skilled nursing center and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family, one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are located just 12 miles outside Waynesboro ... at the intersection of I-64 and I-81 and an easy drive from Harrisonburg, Bridgewater and Greenville Virginia!
• Graduation/completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• Active Virginia license as an LPN or RN.
• Two years of nursing experience preferred.
• New Grads are welcome to apply.
The primary purpose of the Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• 8-hour and 12-hour shifts offered.
• No mandate shift requirement facility
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
What do we offer you?
• Comprehensive benefit program that includes a variety of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans to choose from, 401(k), holiday premium pay, rewards and payday advance program!
• Generous paid time off plan that includes vacation and sick time you'll start accruing from your date of hire.
• Flexible scheduling - 8 and 12 hour shifts.
“Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands”, caring for our patients like family, not because it’s our job, but because it’s our calling.